• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,331 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 06:18 PM

this'll be going 12, big baby is solid. Not the skill AJ has but he'll be there all night making things interesting. Aj will have to box and avoid trading.
  • The Original MrFactor and MAHDI like this

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 06:52 PM

Not really sold on Miller's skills, but he can punch and take a punch. At least from the dudes he fought prior to this. This is a very dangerous fight for AJ. AJ better not lose or he's gonna have to endure HELL on social media and from folks blasting him for not taking the $50M that he asked for in the Wilder fight. I think AJ wins a decision a la Lennox Lewis vs David Tua. But I would not be surprised if Big Baby KO's him. 

• MAHDI likes this

#3 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,074 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 02 February 2019 - 02:51 PM

I guess we should have seen this coming. We knew it would be a Hearn-guy. Shame he didnt listen to the Ortiz offer. Ortiz was willing to take pennies for the fight.

#4 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 03:05 PM

I cant stand casuals who jump to accuse someone of ducking, but damn. Don't know how you can't say this about AJ and Eddie at this point. If AJ stays behind his jab and avoids any haymakers, he wins this fight easy.
  • Cshel86 likes this

#5 mgrover

mgrover

Cruiserweight

• Moderators
  • 5,406 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 09:19 AM

Man should of fought Ortiz imo. But I guess they don't want to upset the apple cart and mess up a potential Wilder/Fury unification 

• The Original MrFactor and Cshel86 like this

#6 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 03:20 PM

Man should of fought Ortiz imo. But I guess they don't want to upset the apple cart and mess up a potential Wilder/Fury unification 

Yea I'm sure that's why they didn't fight Ortiz lol

#7 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,074 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 07 February 2019 - 04:23 PM

Miller is a punching bag who can land a haymaker. Seriously, what's the difference between him and Butterbean besides skin color?? Joshua wins impressively and the Boxing public will still clamor for Wilder vs Joshua. Wilder will need to get past Fury, which will be a tall order(pun totally intended).

• AZWildCat likes this

#8 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:19 AM

Not really sold on Miller's skills, but he can punch and take a punch. At least from the dudes he fought prior to this. This is a very dangerous fight for AJ. AJ better not lose or he's gonna have to endure HELL on social media and from folks blasting him for not taking the $50M that he asked for in the Wilder fight. I think AJ wins a decision a la Lennox Lewis vs David Tua. But I would not be surprised if Big Baby KO's him. 

All that's gonna happen is he loses is Eddie will take him back to the UK and pay Miller handsomely for the rematch. After that, AJ will stay in the UK and keep his name alive and act like the loss never happened. Lol

• KSUN247 likes this

#9 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:19 AM

Miller is a punching bag who can land a haymaker. Seriously, what's the difference between him and Butterbean besides skin color?? Joshua wins impressively and the Boxing public will still clamor for Wilder vs Joshua. Wilder will need to get past Fury, which will be a tall order(pun totally intended).

:lol:

I just spit out my coffee! 

#10 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 10:26 AM

AJ's vulnerable, which makes this fight that much more interesting. At this point, I'm just making the most of what boxing's got to offer nowadays. If it's Big Baby Miller, then Big Baby Miller it is. If it's some no name after this, then it is what it is. Smh

Never been a huge Miller fan and he's been fussing and pouting about this fight and it's finally here....he better show up and hold it all together when it gets rough. The only thing about him is his size, which honestly, plays into his detriment here. 

Here's not a mover like Fury. He's a plodder and ducks his head to throws wild hooks when you're close or on the ropes. An uppercut from AJ's gonna change his tune, quickly. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users