• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,418 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 10:21 AM

Is Adamek the best fighter Miller has fought?

#22 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,418 posts

Posted 23 February 2019 - 07:57 PM

I didn't realize this shit wasn't until June 1st. They're really trying to hype this bullshit early

#23 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 24 February 2019 - 08:05 PM

Aside from gerarld Washington and wach yup

#24 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 08:02 AM

Miller has not beaten any Great Comp, but I watching AJ against Takam and AJ is definitely vulnerable to a big heavy guy who can take a punch. Miller is huge and has good stamina for a man his size. He is active and lets his hands go. This could be a good fight. Better than expected. I mean Takam did better than people expected and people actually thought that fight was a bogus stoppage.  Adamek was nothing but how good was Povetkin really lol I bet Adamek and Povetkin would be a pick em bout. lol

• AZWildCat likes this

#25 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 08:10 PM

Miller has not beaten any Great Comp, but I watching AJ against Takam and AJ is definitely vulnerable to a big heavy guy who can take a punch. Miller is huge and has good stamina for a man his size. He is active and lets his hands go. This could be a good fight. Better than expected. I mean Takam did better than people expected and people actually thought that fight was a bogus stoppage.  Adamek was nothing but how good was Povetkin really lol I bet Adamek and Povetkin would be a pick em bout. lol

I agree with everything but the pick em bout. Alex drills adamek middle rounds, povetkin don't just lose to anyone
  • MAHDI likes this

#26 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 01:18 PM

I agree with everything but the pick em bout. Alex drills adamek middle rounds, povetkin don't just lose to anyone

I understand your point--Adamek has been respectable for not being a true heavyweight.. A bit old now but a younger Adamek would be a stiffer challenge for Miller and Povetkin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users