• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 10:49 AM

I see this fight going by destruction, from either side, whoever leads first, whoever slips up first. Part of me wants AJ to lose, the upset would seem glorious, the other part of me wants AJ to win, so he can get a shot at Fury or Wilder.

#12 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,501 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 07:35 AM

I see this fight going by destruction, from either side, whoever leads first, whoever slips up first. Part of me wants AJ to lose, the upset would seem glorious, the other part of me wants AJ to win, so he can get a shot at Fury or Wilder.

get a shot?  :lol:

• sduck likes this

#13 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,349 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 02:43 PM

Not getting but giving. Aj has alot of minds to re-establish himself as King with no star by his name

#14 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,349 posts

Posted 18 February 2019 - 02:45 PM

He can't fight outside of Wilder fury or Ortiz and still hold respect... Dylan white on the under vs whoever... makes a damn good heavyweight card
  • KSUN247 likes this

#15 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,501 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 09:11 AM

He can't fight outside of Wilder fury or Ortiz and still hold respect... Dylan white on the under vs whoever... makes a damn good heavyweight card

I don't think he cares. Eddy Hearn is the European Bob Arum. I fully expect AJ to fight only fighters Hearn spoon feeds him. Add to that, I don't see AJ showing any sense of urgency to change that. You finally make it to the US and you fight Jarrell Miller? Cmon dog. That's like waiting months for reservations at the best restaurant in town, and when you get there you order chicken tenders off the kids meal. 

BTW, the press conference incidents seem SO contrived. SO phony. SO staged. 

#16 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,155 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 09:56 AM

I don't think he cares. Eddy Hearn is the European Bob Arum. I fully expect AJ to fight only fighters Hearn spoon feeds him. Add to that, I don't see AJ showing any sense of urgency to change that. You finally make it to the US and you fight Jarrell Miller? Cmon dog. That's like waiting months for reservations at the best restaurant in town, and when you get there you order chicken tenders off the kids meal. 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

#17 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 11:16 AM

Miller is a big heavy guy with agility---If AJ cannot hurt him it could be a long night for him

#18 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,155 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 01:17 PM

Miller is a big heavy guy with agility---If AJ cannot hurt him it could be a long night for him

Man, that fat bastard ain't gonna do nothin' but get his clock cleaned by an uppercut and finished off with a straight right. He's been fighting cupcakes and begging for big fights as though he's done something in the division. 

One thing about the HW division is anybody can get that call for a big fight...we saw it during the Klitschko era. So, I can't hate on Miller, but I just feel he's gonna stink up the joint when he feels AJ's power. I mean, it's not like he's all that hard to hit. 

#19 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,349 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 03:59 PM

That's like waiting months for reservations at the best restaurant in town, and when you get there you order chicken tenders off the kids meal. 

He don't he see dollar too!

Mannnnnn I can't look at someone the same after they order chicken strips at a reastraut.......that's a child's meal!!!!

And yes that was a poorly staged show

#20 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 21 February 2019 - 08:00 AM

Man, that fat bastard ain't gonna do nothin' but get his clock cleaned by an uppercut and finished off with a straight right. He's been fighting cupcakes and begging for big fights as though he's done something in the division. 

One thing about the HW division is anybody can get that call for a big fight...we saw it during the Klitschko era. So, I can't hate on Miller, but I just feel he's gonna stink up the joint when he feels AJ's power. I mean, it's not like he's all that hard to hit. 

I don't know about that bro... I mean you have a point on his resume, but the guy is a big big mofo who does not seem to gas out.. He got active hands, moves his head a bit, and is agile. I watched ASJ against Parker and Takam and he looked beatable. I like big boys chances. I am sure he will be ready for that sneaky upper cut. Parker was able to evade it.. AJ likes to hold and then throw it... 

Edited by MAHDI, 21 February 2019 - 08:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users