• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#101 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:54 AM

Cops have that rule too. Don't call it ghetto. It is multicultural practice. Asian mobs practice the same code.

See, being Black I have no  problem speaking on how Blacks deflect too much and make excuses for negative behavior. F what other cultures do. In places like Chicago where only 17% percent of murders and only 5% of non fatal shootings lead to arrest, NO SNITCH bullshit is detrimental and nothing to defend. No excuse. There was a guy who killed two people in BK about 100 yards from my window. He was at large for 6 months. They found him in his mama's project apt--- Asians, Italians whoever and what ever had nothing to do with that bullshit. He would have never been caught back in pre BARCLAYS CENTER days. Increased police presence helped nail the bastard despite the bullshit lol The ghetto is not unique to Black experience. It is what it is.

We can get back to boxing whenever. I think  Alvarez's corner sold him short. Being a champ should have had him motivated to beat the mentally weak Kovalev more emphatically.. He was unprepared and a bit listless.

Edited by MAHDI, 13 February 2019 - 11:55 AM.

#102 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,638 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 01:31 PM

See, being Black I have no  problem speaking on how Blacks deflect too much and make excuses for negative behavior. F what other cultures do. In places like Chicago where only 17% percent of murders and only 5% of non fatal shootings lead to arrest, NO SNITCH bullshit is detrimental and nothing to defend. No excuse. There was a guy who killed two people in BK about 100 yards from my window. He was at large for 6 months. They found him in his mama's project apt--- Asians, Italians whoever and what ever had nothing to do with that bullshit. He would have never been caught back in pre BARCLAYS CENTER days. Increased police presence helped nail the bastard despite the bullshit lol The ghetto is not unique to Black experience. It is what it is.

We can get back to boxing whenever. I think  Alvarez's corner sold him short. Being a champ should have had him motivated to beat the mentally weak Kovalev more emphatically.. He was unprepared and a bit listless.

What did Sandra Bland do? What did Oscar Grant do but fucking sit What did Walter Scott do? Shut the fuck up. What did Tamir Rice do? Fucking 12 year old boy? What little girl do who got shot while she was sleeping on the couch? Marley who the cop followed in his house and shot him...kid did nothing. Bad behavior. Shut the fuck up!

#103 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 975 posts

Posted 13 February 2019 - 09:27 PM

No dis the above mentioned, but what does the above have to do with "No snitch"??? lol I am done lol 😆 😆 😆 Back to boxing bro!!!

Edited by MAHDI, 13 February 2019 - 09:29 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users