• Root Admin
  • 10,727 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 11:14 PM

97-93

98-92

99-91

Omar Figueroa

WTF?????????????????

I mean, damn....a draw would've settled it, but they STRAIGHT shafted John with those lopsided cards. WTF??? Disgusting!

Terrible scores!

This should have been a 95-95 to 96-94 type of fight for either guy.  Even 97-93 is as wide as you go in this fight.  I thought Omar won, but this was a two-point difference kind of fight.  Molina was treated like he wasn't even there.

Jack

#43 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,152 posts

Posted 19 February 2019 - 09:47 AM

Terrible scores!

This should have been a 95-95 to 96-94 type of fight for either guy.  Even 97-93 is as wide as you go in this fight.  I thought Omar won, but this was a two-point difference kind of fight.  Molina was treated like he wasn't even there.

Jack

You summed it up beautifully! That's exactly what it seemed like. Those guys put their lives on the line and thank heavens the fight didn't get as ugly as most predicted. Molina still has a bit left in the tank and maybe, just maybe Omar's injured right hand added a few more to Molina's career.

I swear the right hand from Figureoa couldn't miss all night and Molina seemed to be throwing "slapping" shots most of the night....some of them he actually turned over and made an impact. 

Maybe judges aren't used to Molina winning decisions because he's always trying to get his guy outta there, but he boxed exceptionally well Saturday night....kinda reminded me of his game plan going into the Provodnikov fight. 

• Dolimite likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users