• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 09:54 PM

This should be good,real good. Granados comes to fight every night with intensity. Who'd Danny fight last again? Don't matter he should have enough to keep granados back and score some big punches throughout the night. Adrian brought a fight to broner and Porter does Danny get a ko ....coast to an easy win boxing or get into a brawl and put himself out there to get clipped like Thurman or porter

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 11:17 PM

Granados is game and will bring it to Danny. Danny is gonna be patient and catch him late for the KO.

#3 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,690 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 07:27 AM

Who has Grandos fought, I know he fought some pretty good fighters.
  • AZWildCat likes this

#4 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 09:05 AM

Garcia does not punch enough. He is only a decent counter puncher and needs to be  more offensive minded and throw more power shots. He is starting to be like Broner in there regards to not letting them hands go enough. Honestly in my view he does not get another win over a type guy unless he starts to up his offense

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 09:05 AM

Who has Grandos fought, I know he fought some pretty good fighters.

Man....it seems like the Laker's record has your brain all scrambled nowadays. 

:lol:

• AZWildCat likes this

#6 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 09:09 AM

Garcia does not punch enough. He is only a decent counter puncher and needs to be  more offensive minded and throw more power shots. He is starting to be like Broner in there regards to not letting them hands go enough. Honestly in my view he does not get another win over a type guy unless he starts to up his offense

Couldn't agree more! We need the Danny that fought Lucas and Zab...not this super laid back Danny. I think....I think he's working more on his defense and fighting off the ropes...hopefully he's got that locked in so he can back to being more offensive. 

I remember he was like this (not throwing enough punches) in the first Morales fight and the Khan fight, but he seemed to have gotten a high off the Khan KO and became more offensive afterwards. 

He's in a division full of punchers so I like him working on his defense, but as you said....he's slowly falling into that Broner BS. 

• AZWildCat and MAHDI like this

#7 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 10:31 AM

Couldn't agree more! We need the Danny that fought Lucas and Zab...not this super laid back Danny. I think....I think he's working more on his defense and fighting off the ropes...hopefully he's got that locked in so he can back to being more offensive. 

I remember he was like this (not throwing enough punches) in the first Morales fight and the Khan fight, but he seemed to have gotten a high off the Khan KO and became more offensive afterwards. 

He's in a division full of punchers so I like him working on his defense, but as you said....he's slowly falling into that Broner BS. 

I agree that working on D is good. His defense is pretty good which is why I called he and Thurman a draw...  he picked off many of Run Time's shots. He needs to trust his power and go after it a bit more

#8 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,690 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 04:05 PM

Man....it seems like the Laker's record has your brain all scrambled nowadays. 

:lol:

You don't know the struggle. When Clipper fans can talk shit!!!!

#9 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,690 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 06:39 PM

Just looked on boxing record, I remember Broner fighting him but I distinctly remember him beating Iman. Dude cost me money on that fight. He is a gritty fighter. Ok. And fuck this basketball season!
  • Cshel86 likes this

#10 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 09:17 AM

You don't know the struggle. When Clipper fans can talk shit!!!!

When a Clippers fan has room to talk down on your team, that's a sad sign right there. Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users