• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 10:00 PM

This is fair game in a match of solid contenders. Lamont has the experience edge but I'm just not a believer anymore. Lipinets just has more on the table to me at this point. Lamont has a track record of showing up and disappearing. I doubt havok shows up but I've seen stranger things

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 11 March 2019 - 11:14 PM

Peterson needs to get back in the win column. Gotta get that Spence KO out of everyone's memory. This is an even matchup. Gonna roll with Lamont. Somebody gonna hit the canvas in this one. Peterson by Split Decision.

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 20,944 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 09:57 AM

Not a huge Lipinets fan and Peterson's clearly on his way out the door, so it should be interesting. 

#4 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 12 March 2019 - 04:46 PM

Peterson needs to get back in the win column. Gotta get that Spence KO out of everyone's memory. This is an even matchup. Gonna roll with Lamont. Somebody gonna hit the canvas in this one. Peterson by Split Decision.

I'm still trying to to erase the Lucas ko
  • KSUN247 likes this

#5 MAHDI

MAHDI

Lightweight

• Members
  • 993 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 08:09 AM

Peterson's corner stop his beating he took from Spence but he did end on his feet. He tried to stand to to toe with Spence and actually was at times...He did not indicate he wanted to continue. He told his trainer to make the call and said do what you gotta do lol.  That being said Peterson is tough and can still fight. I think he can give any other top guys in the division a tough match. I am interested to see how this bout shapes up. 

#6 KSUN247

KSUN247

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 11:32 AM

I'm still trying to to erase the Lucas ko

That was brutal and quick. Lamont was looking up like "What the Hell just happened?" LOL!

#7 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 12:13 PM

That was brutal and quick. Lamont was looking up like "What the Hell just happened?" LOL!

Lucas was on a streak back then.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users