• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,726 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 05:25 PM

Media double standard is real----Former Knick Star Porzingis has been accused of rape since January and it just now being made known after they moved his ass to Dallas!!!--

Exactly! Nothing is being said! Nothing!
  • MAHDI likes this

#12 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,726 posts

Posted 03 April 2019 - 09:12 PM

McBitch just trashed Khabib's wife. He she was a towel because she was covered in all white in their wedding. I swear, you think if you were being investigated for rape and sodomizing someone you stfu, not this dotard.

#13 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 02:49 PM

As a lifelong Knicks fan who endured Porzingis popping shit about the franchise and getting a pass (mind you he hasn't played a single game this season) while Melo, who genuinely loved being a Knick, got ridiculed... I can attest to the fact that there is a double standard

Edited by Franchize, 06 April 2019 - 02:58 PM.

• MAHDI likes this

#14 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,726 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 07:25 PM

As a lifelong Knicks fan who endured Porzingis popping shit about the franchise and getting a pass (mind you he hasn't played a single game this season) while Melo, who genuinely loved being a Knick, got ridiculed... I can attest to the fact that there is a double standard

Talk about an average player. They wanted him to be the next Dirk so bad. Knicks should of kept Melo and added some actual talent around him. I loved the Knicks in the 90s. Charlie Ward, John Stark, Ewing...
  • MAHDI likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users