Photo

FSI 10PM(ET)/8PM(PT) - Truax vs. Quillin-SPOILERS (No Showtime Fight Discussion)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,712 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 02:57 PM

Catch the battle of veterans in this must win fight for each.  All comments here.

Jack

#2 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,007 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 03:35 PM

The crazy thing is, Pete's only lost one fight, but this one is still being looked at as a crossroads fight for both guys. It looks as though Truax has the reach advantage and I believe he'll show patience tonight and catch Pete coming in. 

My thing is, I wish Quillin would've pressed the action in the Love fight a few months ago so we can see where he stands, but that never happened. If anything, it raised more questions than answers....and here we are. 

Truax has dropped a few guys coming in or because they underestimated him, hopefully that isn't Quillin's fate tonight. Pulling for Quillin here, but I'd be lying if I say I didn't like Truax's chances. 

Can't wait! Truax by SD with both guys possibly seeing the deck tonight. 

#3 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,712 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 12:40 AM

A no contest.  Don't see it like too much confusing flipping between FS1 and FS2 due to a baseball game running overtime.  Thought I had added time, but the DVR ran out.

Jack

#4 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,455 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 05:54 AM

I didn't even know about this fight or the Lomachenko fight. Kudos to the Shields/Hammer promotions. Certainly knew about theres. Good look for women's boxing

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,007 posts

Posted 14 April 2019 - 09:41 AM

Both guys need to retire. Why? Truax’s skin is so delicate and he ALWAYS cuts in his fights and we still don’t know what Quillin has left to offer since his return. J’Leon Love is a joke who wasted our time in both the Quillin and Benavidez fights and Quillin showed zero urgency in the Love fight.

Truax is definitely gonna need stitches and Quillin needs to be ready to fight in either July or August...no way in hell we should have to wait another 8 or 9 months to see him in the ring again. If he doesn’t fight by the summer, then he’s officially in the way. Also, you have to question a guy whose whole career got rattled by a first round TKO loss with no apparent injury to follow...this is literally his 3rd fight since the Jacobs loss. Smh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users