Photo

Miller Tests Positive for Banned Substance (*Update - Joshua Fight Off)

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,155 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 01:37 PM

:lol:

Wilder knows best.

#12 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 19 April 2019 - 07:42 AM

Sucks and I was looking forward to this fight, I actually thought Miller might have had a chance for an upset

#13 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,727 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 02:01 PM

Reports are that Miller failed a 3rd drug test with multiple banned substances in his system!  That's some pretty fucked up shit!  I would recommend a lifetime ban for this.  What do you think should be Miller's punishment?

#14 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,727 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 02:03 PM

I would LOVE for Joshua to fight Ortiz!  It really get the drums banging for a Wilder World Championship Unification Match for the best heavyweights!  But the story is that Ortiz's people think that seven weeks is not enough time.

Jack

#15 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 20 April 2019 - 05:12 PM

Not mad at Ortiz for not accepting on short notice. Some guys stay ready, some don't. Can't be mad if he feels he doesn't have a full training camp to be 100% for this chance. 

As for Miller, with the 1 positive test, I was kinda hoping they fight and AJ destroy him quickly. Big Baby is such a hypocrite for calling out folks for PEDs, then get busted with 3 different ones in his system. Then got the nerve to give a sorry apology on IG.  He deserves a lifetime ban. Not sure it will happen, but lost all respect for that dude. 

Hopefully, this short notice sub can make it a decent scrap on June 1st.

#16 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,155 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 08:35 AM

Reports are that Miller failed a 3rd drug test with multiple banned substances in his system!  That's some pretty fucked up shit!  I would recommend a lifetime ban for this.  What do you think should be Miller's punishment?

Yeah, ban this fool for life. Why? This motherfucker is THE biggest HW out there (weight wise) and already has advantage because of that....but add that GW whatever tha heck it was and EPO and what do you have? A severely damaged or dead opponent. Fuck this guy, seriously. 

He just ruined a fight that not many wanted to see in the first place, now we'll really have to settle for an AJ opponent that nobody wants to see, being that it's on short notice. 

Again, fuck this guy. Never wanna see him again. 

#17 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,155 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 01:55 PM

I find it funny that "fans" are hounding AJ and Hearn on Twitter about their choice of Ruiz. Why is everybody taking their anger out on AJ and Hearn when MILLER'S the one who failed the drug tests. 

:lol:

#18 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,525 posts

Posted 01 May 2019 - 02:35 PM

That's crazy. Ruiz is a good fallback option. He can box! If he can take AJ's punches, he has a shot. Question is, will he wilt under the bright lights? He came up short against Joseph Parker in his lone title shot.

F' Big Baby Miller's cheating ass!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users