Photo

PPV@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)- Crawford vs Khan-SPOILERS (No Public Streams or Fox Card Discussion)

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 sduck

sduck

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 08:33 AM

Khan looked powerless and uncoordinated, he's done

• Cshel86 likes this

#42 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,155 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 08:02 AM

Low blow was intentional. Crawford was getting pissed at Khan landing shots on him. fight someone meaningful. And to hell with him being p4p #1...that is bullshit

What fight did this happen in? 

#43 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,746 posts

Posted 22 April 2019 - 11:18 AM

Arum is a piece of shit for what he said about Haymon. Ain't Haymon's fault no viable WW are with him. Crawford ain't got no real options. None. Unless he forces Bud to go down to 130 or 135 to fight Loma.

#44 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 06:21 PM

What fight did this happen in?

looked intentional. Khan was getting stampeded but started landing some right hands... Crawford got pissed and went low..That is how it looked to me

Edited by MAHDI, 23 April 2019 - 06:23 PM.

#45 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,746 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 07:02 PM

looked intentional. Khan was getting stampeded but started landing some right hands... Crawford got pissed and went low..That is how it looked to me

But he still quit and Virgil said he was taken too much punishment. He and Ortiz should have an "I quit" match.

#46 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 23 April 2019 - 07:53 PM

Ok he quit but still it looked as if Crawford got upset that Khan started landing. I watch replays mutiple he was and Crawford went low. Lol. It happens. Trinidad did it to Vargas.

#47 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,155 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 10:15 AM

That's possible, now that I've gone back and watched it. Some of Crawford's shot landed on Khan hip earlier in the fight, so who knows. 

• MAHDI likes this

#48 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,155 posts

Posted 24 April 2019 - 10:16 AM

Ok he quit but still it looked as if Crawford got upset that Khan started landing. I watch replays mutiple he was and Crawford went low. Lol. It happens. Trinidad did it to Vargas.

Now THAT one was definitely intentional, lol. I believe Fernando hurt him just seconds before the low blow landed. 

• MAHDI likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users