• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,746 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:20 AM

You think Manny ducked Spence??? What if somebody from his team already told him a Thurman fight was in the cards? He did fight a week before Keith earlier this year.
I can’t argue with your assessment, at all. Manny’s no Lopez, but he can hurt Keith with one of those goofy ass power shots that nobody ever sees coming, lol. At the very least, Keith will get caught with something and dance a bit...if and only if he doesn’t start fast and keep the pace (e.g. making sure Manny doesn’t get in the fight).

Bruh I hear you, but you don't go on live fuckin TV and say yeah we will fight. Manny has done this before with that other boxer who is now retired. Remember he had a shirt of all the fighters he beat and Mayweather's name was last....Thurman has been on the slide since Collazo fight. His punches don't carry power. If Thurman goes in swinging for the fence dude is getting countered all night. The only damn thing I fear if Manny wins is a drumbeat to that damn fight with Mayweather. Imagine the press! If spence goes up to 154 in the meantime and fights one of those mid level players he should be good.

Gary Russell Jr. Vs. Leo please let this happen!

#12 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,502 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:06 AM

I agree. Manny, while incredibly brave, didn't seem to really want to fight Spence. I think he saw Thurman as a safer fight.

I also agree with Cshel that Thurman is incredibly corny. But I been telling yall this for years. Dude is so rehearsed. Talks in 3rd person. Straight up bozo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users