Photo

DAZN@9PM(ET)/6PM(PT)-Joshua-Ruiz-SPOILERS (Only Official Link to DAZN Stream Allowed) First Post

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#71 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,765 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 06:28 AM

You really know who your friends are after a loss. Everyone is shitting on AJ. Khan is talking shit, Hear, Porter, etc. Is AJ a dick and I ain't notice. AJ didn't make an excuse he said he lost. I dig that. But man...the fuckin reaction from people is amazing. Ruiz wants 50 million dollars for the rematch. If he gets 10 he will be lucky. Ruiz is riding the eave of celebrity. Dude has been everywhere. I hope when the rematch happens he is focused. The fight should be in Cali or back in NY. Not UK. Ruiz is the champ so he calls the shots.

#72 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,514 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 03:07 PM

You really know who your friends are after a loss. Everyone is shitting on AJ. Khan is talking shit, Hear, Porter, etc. Is AJ a dick and I ain't notice. AJ didn't make an excuse he said he lost. I dig that. But man...the fuckin reaction from people is amazing. Ruiz wants 50 million dollars for the rematch. If he gets 10 he will be lucky. Ruiz is riding the eave of celebrity. Dude has been everywhere. I hope when the rematch happens he is focused. The fight should be in Cali or back in NY. Not UK. Ruiz is the champ so he calls the shots.

50 million? Child please. He may get a hot 5 and his choice of beverages in his dressing room lol. I'm happy for him but cmon dog. Ain't like he's the new face of boxing. More people are disappointed with Joshua than clamoring for him.

Totally agree with your comment about friends btw. People jump on and off bandwagons so quickly. With Khan, I think there was some history with AJ and his wife but everyone else needs to just chill. AJ was always as basic as he was in this fight. Nothing changed and therefore nothing should surprise us. Only person who should be pissed is Wilder to be honest. Lol

Edited by Franchize, 08 June 2019 - 03:08 PM.

#73 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,765 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 03:17 PM

50 million? Child please. He may get a hot 5 and his choice of beverages in his dressing room lol. I'm happy for him but cmon dog. Ain't like he's the new face of boxing. More people are disappointed with Joshua than clamoring for him.
Totally agree with your comment about friends btw. People jump on and off bandwagons so quickly. With Khan, I think there was some history with AJ and his wife but everyone else needs to just chill. AJ was always as basic as he was in this fight. Nothing changed and therefore nothing should surprise us. Only person who should be pissed is Wilder to be honest. Lol

I remember that shit with Khan and his wife. She made it seem AJ chopped those cheeks. I laughed at AJ's response, he said he liked BBW, big black women... Ruiz will probably get 5 million and a 10 year gym membership. Lol

#74 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,733 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 03:27 PM

I have a fear of Ruiz getting robbed in the UK,  His contract for a Joshua fight said it would be in the UK.  Now, Ruiz wants at least 50 million to go over there!  I hope he doesn't sell out!  California, Mexico, or Texas, are the best venus for a rematch!  (With neutral judging.)  They will get Howard Foster or Terry O;Conner to ref in the UK, and the first sign of trouble for Ruiz they will stop the fight.  They will also do everything to protect Joshua over there.

Jack

#75 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,765 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 09:12 AM

Tim Bradley said something really important on Saturday's broadcast, he said people need to calm the fuck down about AJ'S lost. He lost 1 fight. Yes it was a major upset but so was Douglass and Tyson, Bradley and Pacquiao, Diego and Floyd (the odds for Diego) the point is one lost shouldn't be the death March to your career. Not everyone is going to have an undefeated record. Some of the best fighters took Ls. Leonard, Duran, Hearns, the list goes on. Foreman, Evander, the boxing public needs to get their shit together with this "he sucks cause he lost a fight" big damn deal. AJ will bounce back and Ruiz has put fat boys back on the map. Everyone wins. And fuck a gym!
  • Franchize and MAHDI like this

#76 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,020 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 04:50 PM

He lost 1 fight, but one fight losses can and has ruined guys never to be the same. He did take his loss like a man, but bottom line, Joshua does not take punches well from guys who can take his shots and fire back like Ruiz did...I saw this against TAKAM which was in my view was an early stoppage. Ruiz is a guy who can take and give. At 268 and a good chin Joshua may get the same treatment. Going back at Ruiz and getting the same will spell. THE END

Edited by MAHDI, 10 June 2019 - 05:41 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users