• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#51 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,641 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 08:45 AM

That was a good fight last night. Adams showed a lot of heart and a helluva chin. 

I know Charlo said he hurt his hand early, but why keep throwing kill shots? Maybe it's me but I could have sworn he was just trying to get Adams out of there. Should have been focused on the body and setting his punches up. If your hand is hurt, you gotta fake it and keep him honest, but not everything has to be a head shot.

Adams was a tough customer and awkward. His stooping, ducking and weaving made Charlo miss so many shots or turned them into glancing blows. Wanna see more of Adams, but probably at 154 lbs. He'll be a tough out for all of the top guys based on what I saw last night.

Lawrence Cole SUCKS! Do not like that referee. Interferes too much in the fights.

On DAZN, Andrade did what he always does, look good early and then coast to a boring decision. He called out Canelo again. LOL! 

Joseph Parker made his DAZN debut and looked okay in getting the corner stoppage vs Alex Leapai. Leapai is done. 

#52 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,040 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 05:38 PM

Charlo is overrated shit!!! along with his sickening arrogance and colored hair is very hateable!!! Lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users