Photo

Would a Pacquiao vs Spence fight put Pac on the same level historically as Mayweather?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,480 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 03:44 PM

Let's just move the same scenario over to another sport.  I'm a lifelong, DIE HARD, NY Giants fan, well I used to be until this past off season but that's another conversation.  BUT... if I ask you who the greatest football team of all-time is, would you not have to say the 2007 New York Giants?  

Bless your heart.......

#12 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,829 posts

Posted 25 July 2019 - 04:30 PM

Bless your heart.......

Says the Falcon Fan!

Giants are dead as Goliath.

Overall I think that Floyd has a better resume. Spanning to the Olympics. Hearing Manny fans talk about Floyd's reading skills makes me laugh. They should check their dude's resume. He didn't attend school and seems he can't count money. But shit degrees has my ass in debt for the next 25 years. And yet I fork over good damn money to watch two so called illiterate people fight...who's the sucka?

#13 pacco_diablo

pacco_diablo

Featherweight

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 03:13 PM

Bless your heart.......

Lol.  At least I can say I was alive during their peak.  Shame too because I think we have the best back in the game.  Hopefully this organization doesnt destroy his love for the game like Detroit did to Sanders.  

#14 pacco_diablo

pacco_diablo

Featherweight

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 03:33 PM

Says the Falcon Fan!

Giants are dead as Goliath.

Overall I think that Floyd has a better resume. Spanning to the Olympics. Hearing Manny fans talk about Floyd's reading skills makes me laugh. They should check their dude's resume. He didn't attend school and seems he can't count money. But shit degrees has my ass in debt for the next 25 years. And yet I fork over good damn money to watch two so called illiterate people fight...who's the sucka?

I could not agree more!  I've been seeing tons of those comments on twitter and they're just pure disrespect, jealousy and hatred.  It truly angers me reading those comments.  I recently did a show about the creation of hip hop.  There was a guy named Disco King Mario who was pivotal in the start of the culture and has since been written out the history books.  Well, he was completely illiterate, and even though Floyd is not, it did make me think about Floyd and his abilities to shine in other areas.  @12:06  https://www.youtube....YjbC1utM&t=226s      

#15 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,829 posts

Posted 27 July 2019 - 06:21 PM

I could not agree more!  I've been seeing tons of those comments on twitter and they're just pure disrespect, jealousy and hatred.  It truly angers me reading those comments.  I recently did a show about the creation of hip hop.  There was a guy named Disco King Mario who was pivotal in the start of the culture and has since been written out the history books.  Well, he was completely illiterate, and even though Floyd is not, it did make me think about Floyd and his abilities to shine in other areas.  @12:06  

Dope ass documentary. Got teary eyed. I swear this new group makes me want to vomit. Never heard of King Mario, thanks for sharing. Love shit like that.

#16 pacco_diablo

pacco_diablo

Featherweight

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 01:56 PM

Dope ass documentary. Got teary eyed. I swear this new group makes me want to vomit. Never heard of King Mario, thanks for sharing. Love shit like that.

Thank you man.  That means a lot to me.  I greatly appreciate it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users