• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,829 posts

Posted 09 August 2019 - 11:41 PM

So it started. Floyd just gave a million people hope...he posted a training video on his promotion twitter. Dude still has fuckin incredible timing. Gentlemen it is 2007-9 all over again.
Imagine if they put Spence and Crawford on the undercard or Mikey and Danny better yet Tank and Leo!

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 10:42 AM

So it started. Floyd just gave a million people hope...he posted a training video on his promotion twitter. Dude still has fuckin incredible timing. Gentlemen it is 2007-9 all over again.
Imagine if they put Spence and Crawford on the undercard or Mikey and Danny better yet Tank and Leo!

Won't be enough $$$ to get all of that on the card. Getting 2 of the 3 would be great. I wouldn't even mind seeing Badou Jack on the undercard. Or Gary Russell Jr vs Leo.

#3 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:19 PM

Spence v Crawford and Tank v Leo ain't an undercard kinda fight. The first is arguably the best fight to be made in the sport.

#4 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,480 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:33 PM

Who knows how old that training footage is. Floyd practically wears some of the same gear while training. It's like a chick sending you a pic that she DIDN'T post on IG, though she's wearing the same thing. I think Floyd's just being Floyd...posting stuff to get attention. 

The sad thing is, there may be some truth to all of this. Since the likes of Broner and Thurman can't retire an older Pacman, that gives Floyd every incentive to rob us of $100+ and feed giraffes in Bora Bora....just because he's bored with money. I saw his watch collection on IG earlier this week....sick stuff. Lol

He's also been jabbing at 50 all week....again, maybe he's just bored. 

#5 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,829 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 04:58 PM

Who knows how old that training footage is. Floyd practically wears some of the same gear while training. It's like a chick sending you a pic that she DIDN'T post on IG, though she's wearing the same thing. I think Floyd's just being Floyd...posting stuff to get attention. 

The sad thing is, there may be some truth to all of this. Since the likes of Broner and Thurman can't retire an older Pacman, that gives Floyd every incentive to rob us of $100+ and feed giraffes in Bora Bora....just because he's bored with money. I saw his watch collection on IG earlier this week....sick stuff. Lol

He's also been jabbing at 50 all week....again, maybe he's just bored.

His 50 cent shit was comedy!

#6 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,480 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 09:01 AM

His 50 cent shit was comedy!

Yes it was. I'm just ready for them to let this beef stuff go, seriously! Both of them are bored with money and dare I say, Floyd maaaaay be a bit jealous of 50, as crazy as it sounds. 

We all know Floyd has more money than 50, but I'm starting to believe Floyd wants the same respect that 50's gotten over the past what, nearly 20 years now? 

I saw so many "spell it, Floyd" comments under his posts, but we all know how keyboard warriors are. Floyd has the money, but, again...the respect thing goes a long way and I feel Floyd is gonna have to constantly fight for it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users