I hope this isn't true. 

• Cshel86 likes this

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,622 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 10:46 AM

Definitely isn't true, according to the front page. Sadly, he's been right his whole career when he said people talk shit about him but can't ever seem to let him be (when he retires). He's come back 3 or 4 times over the past, so that gives the media the motive to fuel rumors. 

Also, Broner and Thurman can kiss my ass....they're the reason Manny's still in the game and being exalted like it's 2009. Lol

#4 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,622 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 10:48 AM

I hope this isn't true. 

Most fights that are supposed to happen in Saudi Arabia, almost never happen anyway. 

:lol:

Hell, Khan still hasn't gotten his money from his fight that nobody gave a damn about a month or two ago. Lol. 

#5 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,860 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 08:34 AM

Definitely isn't true, according to the front page. Sadly, he's been right his whole career when he said people talk shit about him but can't ever seem to let him be (when he retires). He's come back 3 or 4 times over the past, so that gives the media the motive to fuel rumors. 

Also, Broner and Thurman can kiss my ass....they're the reason Manny's still in the game and being exalted like it's 2009. Lol

What did AB do?
Floyd said the video was old. Which tells me shit might go down. He even said he got 2.2 million for just mentioning the rematch. This shit won't end until one of them dies. Even then they would ask for the ghost to come and fight.

#6 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,622 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 11:54 AM

What didn't AB do?
Floyd said the video was old. Which tells me shit might go down. He even said he got 2.2 million for just mentioning the rematch. This shit won't end until one of them dies. Even then they would ask for the ghost to come and fight.

Fixed it for ya. If you need a hint, just ask what AB and Keith have in common when it comes to Manny. 

#7 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,860 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 02:35 PM

Fixed it for ya. If you need a hint, just ask what AB and Keith have in common when it comes to Manny.

Ahh. Talked all that shit and whipped. AB did fight a smarter fight, it just, he was still AB.
  • Franchize likes this

#8 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,673 posts

Posted 24 August 2019 - 12:08 PM

Ahh. Talked all that shit and whipped. AB did fight a smarter fight, it just, he was still AB.

This. I actually thought AB didn't look too bad vs Manny, but in typical AB fashion, he didn't let his hands go. 

#9 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,622 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 07:09 AM

What I find so sad is that Manny's depending on the fans to talk Floyd into fighting him again, smh. Dude, that was THE biggest fight of your career and you stunk up the joint. Period. 

#10 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,860 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 05:01 AM

What I find so sad is that Manny's depending on the fans to talk Floyd into fighting him again, smh. Dude, that was THE biggest fight of your career and you stunk up the joint. Period.

You try fighting with a grade 1 red zone top level torn rotator cuff! Shit not easy man especially if the injury is all in your head.
You know what pissed me off about that whole fuckin farce? The media cosigned on the injury! They knew it was bullshit. If he had a torn rotator cuff he would of stopped the fight. When Floyd broke his hand in a fight he told Roger and he kept wincing and complaining about it. Pac with a torn cuff didn't say shit! Didn't look to be in pain or even mention it. Just bullshit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users