• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

#11 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 10:11 AM

You try fighting with a grade 1 red zone top level torn rotator cuff! Shit not easy man especially if the injury is all in your head.
You know what pissed me off about that whole fuckin farce? The media cosigned on the injury! They knew it was bullshit. If he had a torn rotator cuff he would of stopped the fight. When Floyd broke his hand in a fight he told Roger and he kept wincing and complaining about it. Pac with a torn cuff didn't say shit! Didn't look to be in pain or even mention it. Just bullshit.

lol...The shoulder NARRATIVE is like TRUMP'S RUSSIAN COLLUSION..lol...People telling and force feeding lies in media long enough until accepted as true lmao @manny and roach. All over social media people are parroting this shoulder injury story. They probably praying together in hopes Floyd rematches. Floyd put up a video of him looking sharp. Boxing is like riding a bike to him. He looks fresh and in great shape. Floyd in 6 weeks can get ready to handle Manny again. His arms are too long for Manny to win and he is too smart. Manny landed two meaningful punches in the first bout. He stunned Floyd early but Floyd brushed it off like it was nada 😆

Edited by MAHDI, 01 September 2019 - 10:26 AM.

#12 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,860 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 12:05 PM

lol...The shoulder NARRATIVE is like TRUMP'S RUSSIAN COLLUSION..lol...People telling and force feeding lies in media long enough until accepted as true lmao @manny and roach. All over social media people are parroting this shoulder injury story. They probably praying together in hopes Floyd rematches. Floyd put up a video of him looking sharp. Boxing is like riding a bike to him. He looks fresh and in great shape. Floyd in 6 weeks can get ready to handle Manny again. His arms are too long for Manny to win and he is too smart. Manny landed two meaningful punches in the first bout. He stunned Floyd early but Floyd brushed it off like it was nada

I will leave my Trump comments for another discussion...
I didn't see his video, I will look for it. Manny pissed me off with that. Then dude had the nerve to post pictures of an X Ray gtfoh with that bs. But he was healed by sea water? And still people believed that bs! No doctor worth a damn would let a fighter fight with a torn cuff. Skip Baseless sold that injury and the entire time I was thinking people can't be this dumb... 2016 proved me wrong...and the reaction to the fight. Floyd negated everything Pac tried to do and people were mad! You know how hard it is to disarm a fighter like Pac! Shit people are dumb.
  • MAHDI and KSUN247 like this

#13 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 05:57 AM

I will leave my Trump comments for another discussion...
I didn't see his video, I will look for it. Manny pissed me off with that. Then dude had the nerve to post pictures of an X Ray gtfoh with that bs. But he was healed by sea water? And still people believed that bs! No doctor worth a damn would let a fighter fight with a torn cuff. Skip Baseless sold that injury and the entire time I was thinking people can't be this dumb... 2016 proved me wrong...and the reaction to the fight. Floyd negated everything Pac tried to do and people were mad! You know how hard it is to disarm a fighter like Pac! Shit people are dumb.

It looked boring because Pac was disarmed so easily. One of Floyd's easier fights. Emmanuel Agustus gave Floyd a harder fight lol
  • MAHDI likes this

#14 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,860 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 07:11 AM

It looked boring because Pac was disarmed so easily. One of Floyd's easier fights. Emmanuel Agustus gave Floyd a harder fight lol

Agustus was his hardest fight according to Mayweather. He actually bled.
  • MAHDI likes this

#15 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,679 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 08:02 AM

Chop Chop Corley hurt him and made him work too. Castillo 1 and Maidana 1 were also rough. Not to mention Zab Judah was touching him up before the meltdown. Also got an unofficial knockdown.
  • MAHDI likes this

#16 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,860 posts

Posted 02 September 2019 - 01:17 PM

Chop Chop Corley hurt him and made him work too. Castillo 1 and Maidana 1 were also rough. Not to mention Zab Judah was touching him up before the meltdown. Also got an unofficial knockdown.

Zab has been the only fight I picked Floyd to lose. Zab's speed in the early rounds had Floyd all confused. By round 4 it was a master class.
Chop Chop hit him square in the face, I was surprised Floyd didn't fall flat on his ass or face. Great fight. Marcos and Castillo were great first fights. Depending on the day I rewatch Castillo, I say some days he won others he lost.

Edited by Dolimite, 02 September 2019 - 01:20 PM.

• KSUN247 likes this

#17 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,640 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 10:58 PM

I ultimately don't think that the fight will happen...

...but I wonder whether Floyd will ever truly be retired. I've always said that the guy truly loves Boxing. He loves training, sparring, fight night, the fight itself and the overall business side of Boxing as well.

He'll never come back for money, but I can't help but feel that there would be more crazy exhibitions down the line.

• MAHDI likes this

#18 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 12:23 PM

...but I wonder whether Floyd will ever truly be retired. I've always said that the guy truly loves Boxing. He loves training, sparring, fight night, the fight itself and the overall business side of Boxing as well.

He'll never come back for money, but I can't help but feel that there would be more crazy exhibitions down the line.

The exhibition money is too much and easy to pass up.. Also, the guy is still sharp. I have no doubt he could have Hopkins type success in his 40s is he chose to!!!

Edited by MAHDI, 06 September 2019 - 12:23 PM.

#19 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,673 posts

Posted 06 September 2019 - 08:10 PM

At the very least, I think he keeps dangling the carrot out there to preserve marketing opportunities for himself. Let's face it. People aren't lining up to talk to Floyd or endorse him if it isn't boxing related because of his public image. He likely won't be making any Mayweather Grills like Foreman lol. The mere thought he might come back allows for him to have exhibition fights. I think that fight with the lil Asian dude who cried made him like 9 million. 

• MAHDI likes this

#20 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 05:12 PM

At the very least, I think he keeps dangling the carrot out there to preserve marketing opportunities for himself. Let's face it. People aren't lining up to talk to Floyd or endorse him if it isn't boxing related because of his public image. He likely won't be making any Mayweather Grills like Foreman lol. The mere thought he might come back allows for him to have exhibition fights. I think that fight with the lil Asian dude who cried made him like 9 million.

LMAO@ MAYWEATHER GRILLS...you are spot on with that analysis lol

Edited by MAHDI, 17 September 2019 - 05:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users