#1 MaxPayne

MaxPayne

Welterweight

• Moderators
  • 1,636 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 11:09 PM

https://www.youtube....h?v=2xg9xcslh-A

Well, here we are boys.

Now I know us OG's have mixed feelings on clown shows like this, but I am intrigued.

My interest in this is very simple. Boxing is the greatest sport in the world. It tests your physical talent, your pain suppression, your mental agility and your will like no other sport.

Yet, we need more fans to get into Boxing. Their first fight had 1.3 million PPV buys and I know that many of the kids will just move on after the show is over.

However, if even a subset of the viewers stick around and your run-of-the-mill 250 K PPV buy event turns into a 500 K PPV event, then I'm all for it.

Because the real fighters win under those circumstances and THAT, boys and girls, is my interest.

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 05 September 2019 - 10:07 AM

I don't know who those guys are, but nothing wrong with drawing more interest to the sport to the non-casual fan.

With it being on DAZN, Hearn better hope it can bring in more subscribers to the platform.

BJS is fighting on undercard, so him and the other boxers will get more exposure than normal.

Hopefully, everyone shines that night. If so, great night for boxing and boxing fans.

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,506 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 07:46 AM

I've been hearing these names for years but never took the time to see what it was all about. Being that it's been put on a big stage, I have no choice but to check it out! Lol

#4 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 07:42 PM

I don't know who those guys are, but nothing wrong with drawing more interest to the sport to the non-casual fan.

With it being on DAZN, Hearn better hope it can bring in more subscribers to the platform.

BJS is fighting on undercard, so him and the other boxers will get more exposure than normal.

Hopefully, everyone shines that night. If so, great night for boxing and boxing fans.

If I'm an established fighter on the undercard of this shit... my management has some serious explaining to do. lol

• KSUN247 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users