• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,863 posts

Posted 01 October 2019 - 03:26 PM

That's definitely not happening. Loma is Arum's great white hope and Crawford, like Floyd, is just another _____ (you fill in the blank). I think Crawford would punish Loma. Loma is Arum's new Manny and you see how eager he was to make that fight right? (sarcasm alert)

Crawford is just another idiot for resigning with Arum. Dude is stuck like Chuck and Chuck is still stuck.

#12 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 02 October 2019 - 11:47 AM

Bottom line: Spence was said to be a ? regards to be able to handle Porter despite doing work against Brook in his backyard. People were saying his resume was lacking. I am tired of this Bud talk like he is the best on the planet. He is fighting trash cans. I still say he hit Khan low out of frustration that Khan began settling in and landing right hands. To hell with Crawford. There are plenty of fighters and fights that will be good without him. If I am Spence I say F him. I don't need him. He is not fighting any real dogs. Spence is steadily making a name for and proving himself. Crawford is on social media talking shit while he is fighting no one. 

Edited by MAHDI, 02 October 2019 - 11:48 AM.

#13 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,673 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 03:14 PM

I can't be too mad at Crawford because at least he's willing to fight anyone. He's just got to realize his business decision may cost him his legacy. At some point a guy can't fight every dude his girl is having an affair with. He just gotta call her out for the hoe she is. 

#14 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,863 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 03:57 PM

I can't be too mad at Crawford because at least he's willing to fight anyone. He's just got to realize his business decision may cost him his legacy. At some point a guy can't fight every dude his girl is having an affair with. He just gotta call her out for the hoe she is.

Or fuck her sister

#15 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,701 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 07:20 PM

True! LOL! :grin:

Or fuck her sister

LOL!   :lol:

#16 The Original MrFactor

The Original MrFactor

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,094 posts
  • Interests:Boxing

Posted 05 October 2019 - 02:48 AM

I think Bud will be offered a Porter fight. Porter is gonna want some money with that. The split might have to be 50/50. Porter's stock went up after the Spence fight. Porter has the most impressive resume at 147, next to Pacquiao. I think Porter beats Bud too. Bud dont want that fight, watch... Too much work trying to get Porter off you...

• Cshel86 likes this

#17 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,679 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 11:09 AM

I think Bud will be offered a Porter fight. Porter is gonna want some money with that. The split might have to be 50/50. Porter's stock went up after the Spence fight. Porter has the most impressive resume at 147, next to Pacquiao. I think Porter beats Bud too. Bud dont want that fight, watch... Too much work trying to get Porter off you...

I can see this. Porter's set the trend at 147 and people don't acknowledge that. He was the first to take Brook, he was Thurman's first big fight, he was Danny's first real test at 147, and he was the first to step forward to face Spence when it seemed like nobody was in a rush. 

So, yeah....I can see Porter taking on Crawford...it's not like he got washed by Spence. If anything, it'll start a paper trail of opponents that Bud and Spence share. Good thing for Bud is, though he's not in a position to face the best welterweights, he's lucky all those welterweight fights were close and none of them got washed. 

I say that to say, those same guys (Porter, Spence, Thurman, Garcia) are still seen as top guys and not damaged goods, so his fights against them will still have luster. 

#18 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,679 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 11:19 AM

I think Porter beats Bud too. Bud dont want that fight, watch... Too much work trying to get Porter off you...

Honestly, I believe Bud beats him. Why? Because Bud's best at punching out when you're out of position )which Porter does a lot of with his awkward style) or he'll put you in a bad spot to punch you. 

Also, Porter could become the WBO champ and give himself another shot at a unification fight, but where's his motivation to face Crawford? To fight him before Spence and beat him? To reel Spence into a rematch and raise the purses for both of them?

Wait....we gotta make sure these handlers aren't reading these boards...I'm tired of great ideas and hard work being used and nobody's seen a check around here. Aw man, where's the privacy feature around here? Lol

#19 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 12:01 PM

Crawford toughest fight at 147 thus far was Benavidez and people have him ranked p4p #1 lol and claim he is the best welterweight.. bullshit. Porter is alot better than Benavidez who up into being stopped was competitive. Not saying Crawford is not good but I want to see him take a punch from the top guys in the division. If Spence was fighting the names Crawford is fighting he would be labled a fraud and a hype job. He has not faced a fighter like Porter who suprised me with his evolution as a fighter against Spence. I am not sure Crawford can handle Porter. Nothing he has done thus far says that he can. Spence answered the ? of being able to mix it up with the rugged  style like Porter. Crawford ???

Edited by MAHDI, 08 October 2019 - 04:30 PM.

• The Original MrFactor likes this

#20 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,863 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 06:51 PM

Bud needs to buy himself out his contract. There isn't anyone for him to fight. I can't even name the last dude he fought. Golden Boy doesn't have any welterweights either. Bud is being shelfed. Kinda sucks. Prime time being wasted.
  • MAHDI likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: terencecrawford, bud, top rank, pbc, boxing, fighthype, welterweights, nextfight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users