11 replies to this topic

#11 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,076 posts

Posted 29 October 2019 - 03:36 PM

Back to the drawing board. LOL!

I know styles make fights, but you gotta have a plan B or C, if what you are doing isn't working.

This fight showed me that if his power doesn't hurt you, he doesn't know what to do. Ring IQ seemed limited, but maybe because he was overconfident in his previous fights because of his power against lower level opposition. Can we put some blame on his trainer too?

Regis seemed like he had it in his mind that him showing up was enough lol.. Taylor gave him a rude awakening and yes his trainer and corner share a great deal of blame for him being overconfident and unprepared to make adjustments. Regis virtually lost every round in my eyes. I give him credit in the chin department. The only thing he showed was that he could take a shot and boy did he take some lmao

• KSUN247 likes this

#12 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,768 posts

Posted 02 November 2019 - 08:56 PM

Guys,

Maybe watching a delayed stream takes the magic away.  But FOTY for this?  No way!  I thought it was too one-sided.  That judge who had it a draw should be shot!  I thought that Prograis won maybe two rounds.  The fight wasn't a beating or even close to that, but Taylor did more in every round and Prograis didn't have an answer.  Spence-Porter is FOTY.  This was just an average bought to C+ level.

Jack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users