• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,888 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 09:11 AM

I don't trust Jr anymore. He's a screw up. There is always something with him. I expect something else to pop off prior to this fight. If it does happen, I'll take Jacobs by UD also.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You called it. Due to Julio's suspension in Vegas, they've officially moved the fight to Arizona....which the Arizona State Athletic Commission is reviewing the Vegas ruling/ Dafuq!? I can't make this up, but dammit you called it. Lol

I wonder about the weight situation for this fight now...I'm not even sure Julio can safely make 168 at this point and be effective. I guess we'll find out a day or two before the fight. 

• KSUN247 likes this

#12 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,782 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 10:36 AM

Jr is his own worst enemy! Don't see how anyone trusts him for anything anymore.

• Cshel86 likes this

#13 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,412 posts

Posted 21 November 2019 - 01:21 PM

He made weight fine the last but like all of us agree he's very inconsistent
  • Cshel86 likes this

#14 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,888 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 01:19 PM

He made weight fine the last but like all of us agree he's very inconsistent

Which fight? The Canelo fight or the unknown guy he recently fought? 

#15 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,412 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 01:56 PM

Which fight? The Canelo fight or the unknown guy he recently fought?

Both surprisingly...smh

#16 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,412 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 02:03 PM

Roach says he's actually training, so that alone sounds like good news....for him, for now.

If he can at least put on the show nonito put on during his last fight id say he has a punchers chance.

Jacobs is known to go down early, and failed to rise "and shine" ggg then let canelo walk over him without putting anything on the line.
  • Cshel86 likes this

#17 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,888 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 02:31 PM

Both surprisingly...smh

He made weight for Canelo, but left the fight in his locker room....he clearly laid down for his check and called it a day. Lol. The other guy he recently fought was more than likely inferior and probably wasn't in tip top shape either. 

#18 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 21,888 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 02:33 PM

Roach says he's actually training, so that alone sounds like good news....for him, for now.

If he can at least put on the show nonito put on during his last fight id say he has a punchers chance.

Jacobs is known to go down early, and failed to rise "and shine" ggg then let canelo walk over him without putting anything on the line.

He gave GGG a better fight than he did Canelo. Even if the weight didn't bother him in the Canelo fight, then head movement, feints, and counters kept his punches in the holster all night long. And yes, Jacobs hit the deck against Mora, so I know Julio can land something of note...I mean, what does he have left to lose? 

#19 pacco_diablo

pacco_diablo

Featherweight

• Members
  • 577 posts

Posted 25 November 2019 - 09:21 PM

Chavez comes across as a guy who's in constant denial.  He believes he's this world champion and that he should be taken serious but he never seems to admit his faults.  It's just a bunch of excuses, kind if like Kovalev.  I like Jacobs but was also disappointed with his performance in the Canelo fight.  Head to head, I can't really see Chavez getting past Jacobs, and the funny thing is I bet they give us a pretty good fight because they both really believe they are the better fighter.  

• AZWildCat likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users