Photo

DAZN-Ruiz vs. Joshua II -Repeat or Revenge@2:30PM ET / 11:30AM PT-SPOILERS (Only inside Official Stream/Sign-In Allowed)

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,110 posts

Posted 07 December 2019 - 10:24 PM

Ruiz celebrated and didnt train. He was horrible and pathetic in there. Aj did his thing in staying away but held on excessively throughout. He had a fat heavy bag in front of him

#122 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 08:18 AM

Just saw AJ's post interview, he cloned his son. Andy out here saying he came in heavy wnd he didn't train...no shit. Ridiculous man.

#123 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,942 posts

Posted 08 December 2019 - 02:54 PM

Ruiz punishment for not training is going to be an unnecessary rematch and a pay day he doesn't deserve. Hardly seems fair. All because Joshua doesn't want smoke with Fury or Wilder. 

#124 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 07:04 AM

King Kong Ortiz said he wants to fight with the loser. He knows he won't get Fury/Wilder winner, especially if AJ tries to unify with that winner.

Ruiz vs Ortiz is a good scrap. I like Ortiz in that one, if it's made.

I like Ruiz but that was a disappointing performance followed by sorry excuses. He may really have to go to the back of the line, before getting some love from PBC or other promoters.

#125 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,071 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 09:29 AM

Ruiz punishment for not training is going to be an unnecessary rematch and a pay day he doesn't deserve. Hardly seems fair. All because Joshua doesn't want smoke with Fury or Wilder. 

You think so? I don't feel Eddie or AJ's gonna give him another shot, but I'm not sure what the contract says. If I had to guess, I'd say AJ would've been awarded an immediate rematch (had he lost) and Ruiz would have to cross his fingers and beg, had he lost the rematch. I can tell by Ruiz's attitude (post-fight) and his frustration while demanding and asking the crowd if they wanna see a third fight. Me thinks it isn't the cards at the moment. Smh

And you're right, AJ and Eddie are gonna stay as far away from Wilder and Fury as possible...maybe even Ortiz. Why? Because Eddie made comments about Wilder being "one face one name", he and Fury's paydays in the US and the amount of seats they sell, compared to what he and AJ did in Saudi Arabia. So, that, to me proves Eddie wants ZERO parts of those other guys. 

From what he was saying, all I heard was, "We have our won thing going on over here, again. You guys tore us down and wrote us off, now we're back with our won show again and why would we wanna fight somebody (Wilder and Fury) who went along with the public and wrote us off for the past 6 months?"

I mean, it's coming from both sides and it's been that way since June 2nd. Wilder went on to say, "Me and Fury are the #1 and #2 Heavyweights in the world right now". 

#126 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 08:28 PM

Wilder and AJ have to meet. Probably late next year. I think AJ needs a KO so he can gain some confidence.

#127 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,942 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 12:04 AM

You think so? I don't feel Eddie or AJ's gonna give him another shot, but I'm not sure what the contract says. If I had to guess, I'd say AJ would've been awarded an immediate rematch (had he lost) and Ruiz would have to cross his fingers and beg, had he lost the rematch. I can tell by Ruiz's attitude (post-fight) and his frustration while demanding and asking the crowd if they wanna see a third fight. Me thinks it isn't the cards at the moment. Smh

And you're right, AJ and Eddie are gonna stay as far away from Wilder and Fury as possible...maybe even Ortiz. Why? Because Eddie made comments about Wilder being "one face one name", he and Fury's paydays in the US and the amount of seats they sell, compared to what he and AJ did in Saudi Arabia. So, that, to me proves Eddie wants ZERO parts of those other guys. 

From what he was saying, all I heard was, "We have our won thing going on over here, again. You guys tore us down and wrote us off, now we're back with our won show again and why would we wanna fight somebody (Wilder and Fury) who went along with the public and wrote us off for the past 6 months?"

I mean, it's coming from both sides and it's been that way since June 2nd. Wilder went on to say, "Me and Fury are the #1 and #2 Heavyweights in the world right now". 

The vibes I got form the post fight interviews was that there would be a 3rd fight and they had no interest in fighting Wilder or Fury

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users