• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pacco_diablo

pacco_diablo

Featherweight

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 11:56 AM

Excluding the up and comers, I'm curious to see who you all believe are some of the most underrated boxers in the game today?  Personally I think Erislandy Lara should be very high on this list.  Dude is tough, super slick and he's always willing to take a shot just to get one in himself.  He's vulnerable to inside work though.  If he could sure up the inside defense I think he could go toe for toe with any of the 54s out there.  He's just so offensive minded though that he may just have to continue his common tactic of hopping around the ring to get separation and exerting valuable energy.  He's exciting to watch though and I'd love to see him start to mix it up with the crop of 60s out there.       

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 05:06 PM

Caleb Plant IBF Super Middleweight Champ

Maybe it's the weight class, but not sure. Division got some spotlight when Canelo moved up. David Benavidez is probably the main recognized champ besides Canelo and Callum Smith. Billy Joe Saunders gets more love, but he looked like crap until he got the KO in his last fight.

Everyone sleeps on Plant. He can really box and has underrated power.

I think Plant beats them all. But we'll never know due to lame matchmaking and avoidance.
  • pacco_diablo and Cshel86 like this

#3 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,979 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 08:26 PM

Julian Williams.
  • pacco_diablo and KSUN247 like this

#4 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 10 December 2019 - 01:17 PM

JRock is my honorable mention. His war with Swift Hurd is probably gonna get the FOTY. If I had to chose another fighter it would probably be Yordenis Ugas. Thought he edged Porter in their fight. Had he been given the decision, maybe his star would be shining a little brighter.

Edited by KSUN247, 10 December 2019 - 01:18 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users