• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 pacco_diablo

pacco_diablo

Featherweight

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 02:19 AM

Anyone heard anything from anywhere?  All I heard was some guy on youtube claiming that Spence faked the accident.  Lol.  People come up with the craziest shit.  It's just starting to seem strange that he's been completely MIA.  It definitely feels like that accident fucked him up waaaay more than they were willing to admit.  It was horrific so it makes perfect sense why he'd be laying low but man whats going on with him?

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 10:51 AM

Haven't heard about a comeback fight yet. He's posted pics on SnapChat, but mosty his family. No mention of training or potential fight. Think I read somewhere it may be late spring/summertime before he gets back in the ring. 

I did read a while back that he hasn't been in contact with his trainer since the accident. Not sure if that's a bad sign, but looks like it. Hopefully, they are talking now. 

I'm still salty that his so-called friends let him drive home after he was that drunk. It's still his responsibility, but true friends aren't gonna let you do that. Time for some new friends or limit the hanging out with the old ones, or just cut down on the drinking. Uber and Lyft are out there. Hell, he can afford a personal driver. 

• pacco_diablo likes this

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,098 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 01:34 PM

Anyone heard anything from anywhere?  All I heard was some guy on youtube claiming that Spence faked the accident.  Lol.  People come up with the craziest shit.  It's just starting to seem strange that he's been completely MIA.  It definitely feels like that accident fucked him up waaaay more than they were willing to admit.  It was horrific so it makes perfect sense why he'd be laying low but man whats going on with him?

That seems to be the case, honestly. I know these guys have lives outside of the sport, but goodness gracious, he's barely said a peep. If this incident is helping him get things into perspective, then that's cool. If not, I hope things are in good standing. 

People were expecting him and Danny to fight next month, but there was very little talk about that, so I already had my mind made up that they wouldn't start entertaining the fight until Spring anyway. 

• pacco_diablo likes this

#4 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,098 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 01:35 PM

Haven't heard about a comeback fight yet. He's posted pics on SnapChat, but mosty his family. No mention of training or potential fight. Think I read somewhere it may be late spring/summertime before he gets back in the ring. 

I did read a while back that he hasn't been in contact with his trainer since the accident. Not sure if that's a bad sign, but looks like it. Hopefully, they are talking now. 

I'm still salty that his so-called friends let him drive home after he was that drunk. It's still his responsibility, but true friends aren't gonna let you do that. Time for some new friends or limit the hanging out with the old ones, or just cut down on the drinking. Uber and Lyft are out there. Hell, he can afford a personal driver. 

This is exactly how I felt a month or two ago about Spence's peers....but Andy Ruiz and his team not getting him off of his fat ass to train, took the cake for me. Smh

• Franchize and KSUN247 like this

#5 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 02:14 PM

Nothing more than he was injured worse than reported

This is exactly how I felt a month or two ago about Spence's peers....but Andy Ruiz and his team not getting him off of his fat ass to train, took the cake for me. Smh

You know, after seeing him in the Vargas walk out as a kid, it don't surprise me cause Fernando was notorious for partying during camp. Tacos n beer do sound good tonight tho.....

#6 pacco_diablo

pacco_diablo

Featherweight

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 09:04 PM

Thanks man.  I hadnt heard anything until a few min ago with his tweet to Bradley.  Lol.  Apparently he deleted it.

#7 pacco_diablo

pacco_diablo

Featherweight

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 16 December 2019 - 09:06 PM

That seems to be the case, honestly. I know these guys have lives outside of the sport, but goodness gracious, he's barely said a peep. If this incident is helping him get things into perspective, then that's cool. If not, I hope things are in good standing. 

People were expecting him and Danny to fight next month, but there was very little talk about that, so I already had my mind made up that they wouldn't start entertaining the fight until Spring anyway. 

Just saw that Danny now has someone on the books.

#8 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,989 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 08:54 AM

I heard one of his hands are fucked up, it is burned and disfigured. Who knows, but it is odd he hasn't made any appearances or hasn't been present on social media.
  • KSUN247 likes this

#9 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 19 December 2019 - 11:57 AM

He's still on SnapChat posting stuff almost daily. But it's always the kids or something besides him. You never see his face, but you hear him. Prior to the accident, he always joked around with his boys on there or was showing off what his $$$ bought him. Now, it's mostly his little girls and doing stuff with them.

#10 pacco_diablo

pacco_diablo

Featherweight

• Members
  • 586 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 04:05 PM

Apparently he's doing an interview tonight on FOX.  Should be interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users