Jump to content


Photo

ESPN@9PM(ET)/6PM (PT) Crawford vs. "Mean Machine"& Lopez vs. Commey-SPOILERS


  • Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#91 Cshel86

Cshel86

    "The Meanest Nice Guy"

  • Moderators
  • 22,071 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wherever Greatness is Bred

Posted 14 December 2019 - 11:42 PM

One more big right hand drops him again to end the fight. 

 

Crawford by TKO in round 9



#92 Cshel86

Cshel86

    "The Meanest Nice Guy"

  • Moderators
  • 22,071 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wherever Greatness is Bred

Posted 14 December 2019 - 11:48 PM

Ms Deborah in the ring!

 

:lol:



#93 MAHDI

MAHDI

    Junior Welterweight

  • Members
  • 1,110 posts
  • Location:Brooklyn NY

Posted 14 December 2019 - 11:48 PM

Call me crazy but, I think that was a quick stoppage

😆 I know one thing, Crawford is very hittable.

#94 Cshel86

Cshel86

    "The Meanest Nice Guy"

  • Moderators
  • 22,071 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wherever Greatness is Bred

Posted 14 December 2019 - 11:49 PM

BoMac seems nervous which is rare

He doesn't have his hat on tonight. Just my guess. 



#95 Cshel86

Cshel86

    "The Meanest Nice Guy"

  • Moderators
  • 22,071 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wherever Greatness is Bred

Posted 14 December 2019 - 11:55 PM

Tim ain't havin' it with those PBC Welterweights!

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:



#96 MAHDI

MAHDI

    Junior Welterweight

  • Members
  • 1,110 posts
  • Location:Brooklyn NY

Posted 14 December 2019 - 11:56 PM

Tim Bradely stfu
  • Franchize likes this

#97 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

    The Consultant

  • Root Admin
  • 10,785 posts

Posted 15 December 2019 - 10:24 AM

Good effort by Mean Machine!

 

Still gave Crawford most of the rounds.  6-2 or 5-3 at the stoppage for TC seamed about right.

 

I still think Crawford is more versatile than Spence.  We will have to see how Spence comes back from his car crash

 

Ref missed that knockdown though.

 

Lopez vs. Loma!  Loma SHOULD win if he boxes smart and keeps his hands up.  But if Loma gets caught like Commey. Lopez could win.  Still favor LOMA at 65% though.  But Loma's puncher's chance at 35% is very real!

 

Jack



#98 Franchize

Franchize

    Light Heavyweight

  • Members
  • 4,942 posts

Posted 20 December 2019 - 11:13 PM

Not for nothing...That DEFINITELY should have been ruled a knock down






0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users