• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#1 Jack 1000

Jack 1000

The Consultant

• Root Admin
  • 10,790 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 03:23 PM

For the WBC Super-Welterweight Title. All comments here.

#2 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,995 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 06:56 PM

I am interested in the heavyweight fight. The Nigerian dude is supposed to be a real contender. I have seen box a few times. He looks physically amazing.

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,134 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 08:02 PM

Listen....as we all know, boxing is a mental game and we've seen Jermell overly emotional over the past year...that's not a good sign. I believe his downfall came when he KO'd Jackson for the title 3 years ago....he became a power junkie afterwards and somewhat abandoned the disciplined style he once showed us. 

When power punchers get humbled by guys who aren't afraid to work behind their jab and stand their ground, they have a choice to make...and they rarely make it. Let the KO come. It's too bad Jermell cares too much about a KO and couldn't get it done the first time around....now he's gotta fight smarter after Harrison's talked shit to him for over a year. Lol

Does anybody remember Donaire's run a few years back when he was stopping everybody? Remember when he fought Vasquez Jr. and got peppered with jabs all night and confused by movement?  I mean, he still won a decision, but the jury was out on him and he started to decline after that fight. 

If Jermell isn't able to control his emotions and let the KO come, he's gonna be mad again til next December. I'm just curious to see how the fight plays out if or when Harrison steps it up offensively. 

At this point....it's all about who loses focus first, who lands first, and who wants it more when the aforementioned occurs. 

I say Harrison by another upset.  

#4 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,995 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 08:06 PM

Errol looks like shit. He looks very stiff.

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,134 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 08:10 PM

Errol looks like shit. He looks very stiff.

Ya know?

He wasn't lifting his left arm for shit. I don't expect him not to have injuries...just don't lie about them or try to hide them. 

#6 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,950 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 08:12 PM

I get the feeling if Charlo drops Harrison we may see a Roy Jones Jr vs Montell Griffin situation

#7 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,950 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 08:14 PM

Ya know?

He wasn't lifting his left arm for shit. I don't expect him not to have injuries...just don't lie about them or try to hide them. 

With all due respect, what good does it serve him to be transparent? He spent his whole career being avoided by the welterweights and now they have a legit reason to not fight him. I'd make it seem like I'm a month away even if it took 3 years lol

• Cshel86 likes this

#8 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,950 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 08:16 PM

Ths balderas kid loos promising. I like how he's catching and shooting. He needs a check hook in his arsenal and to get his head off a straight line though.

#9 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,950 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 08:20 PM

THis ref should be fired. NO WAY you let that continue. 

#10 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,134 posts

Posted 21 December 2019 - 08:20 PM

DAMN!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users