• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 24 December 2019 - 02:56 PM

I smell bullshit. Guys acting like they are soooo close they have to talk before fighting etc... Listening to Porter's talk like he adores Crawford has me question whether or not Porter will go as hard at Crawford as he did Spence...I do not like the feel of this fight but I am sure if Porter came to fight he could score a knockdown on Crawford seeing as how the Mean Machine was able to. I understand respect and friendship but I just don't feel this fight has enough "fight"...
  • Cshel86 likes this

#2 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 26 December 2019 - 09:35 PM

https://www.boxing24...er-fight/139129

Crawford full of doo doo lmaoooooooo

#3 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,835 posts

Posted 27 December 2019 - 02:44 PM

I can see both sides of the argument for Porter and for Crawford. What I don't get or like is Bud being set up to face 140 lbs guys in Taylor, Ramirez and Prograis instead of Porter.

Porter would be the best name on Bud's resume, but he's not a champion. He has limited drawing power, and would definitely be a step up in competition. Why risk it?

Bud wants Spence only. He never got the Manny fight. Manny now has the WBA belt. Is Porter the next best thing? From a competitive standpoint, I like Porter. Gives us a chance to see Bud against legit competition.

Thurman would be a great one to fight, but same issue with Porter, no belt.

Top Rank is doing what Top Rank normally does and that's keep it in house.

I still like Bud, but disappointed in him verbally saying no to a Porter fight. However, nothing is official since no paperwork has been sent to either team requesting the fight.

Right now, everything is just talk.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users