• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,458 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 01:04 PM

At this point I really don't know who he could fight other than Khan or Brook. He's been out for too long and really didn't look to hot his last two fights. Too gun shy for me to even ponder light falling on this comeback. Imo he's better off doing some mma fights or challenging a few rappers his size for charity n views on social media.
  • Cshel86 likes this

#2 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,071 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 03:20 PM

What about a Figueroa fight? I mean, their last fight fell through a couple of years ago and they're both coming off of a loss in a weight class they really don't belong. I say he goes for Omar and wake the fans up again, since nobody's really been checking for AB. 

• AZWildCat likes this

#3 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,458 posts

Posted 09 January 2020 - 04:00 PM

I'd honestly put money on panterita for the unanimous decision. Omar just throws to much for ab. All you need to beT broner now is a high work rate and average skillset

#4 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,817 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 07:59 AM

Ugas put it on Figueroa in his last fight. It's been a little while now, but not sure he wants to catch hands from anyone right now. The only saving grace is AB doesn't let his hands go enough, so Fig may be OK.

The one-way trash talk from AB will be cringeworthy though. I'll take Fig by SD.

#5 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,071 posts

Posted 16 January 2020 - 09:41 AM

Ugas put it on Figueroa in his last fight. It's been a little while now, but not sure he wants to catch hands from anyone right now. The only saving grace is AB doesn't let his hands go enough, so Fig may be OK.

The one-way trash talk from AB will be cringeworthy though. I'll take Fig by SD.

Yes, he did. That was at Welterweight and I'm almost sure Omar isn't a WW. Couple that with a guy of Ugas's pedigree and you'll find yourself on the losing end. I'd still vote for an AB/Figueroa fight, simply because their fight fell through a couple of years back. 

And you're aaaaabsolutely correct....the one-sided trash talk is gonna stink so bad. The only thing that'll help the situation is a decent undercard! AB's fought guys who didn't talk shit, so it won't be the first time. Lol

• KSUN247 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users