Photo

Fury Wilder 2 - Set for Feb. 22 (Preview & Predictions)

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,152 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 09:36 AM

I'm still rolling with Wilder by KO! It won't be late. Wilder is gonna sleep him early, possibly under 6.

I think Fury puts WIlder on the deck in this one and we get a chance to see Wilder survive like he did in the Ortiz fight. Most people feel the Ortiz fight should've been stopped but I believe Fury knows how to close the gates on this one. 

Also...I'm not really feeling how Fury said they've already agreed to an immediate 3rd rematch regardless of who wins next Saturday. Surely both guys will bring their A-game, but there's truly no incentive to win convincingly if they both know they're gonna immediately fight again.

Just my thoughts. I think Fury is in better shape this time and is looking to be first and keep Wilder off balance all night long!

• KSUN247 likes this

#12 Franchize

Franchize

Light Heavyweight

• Members
  • 4,951 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 08:02 PM

My gut is telling me Fury is going to win this one in a less exciting fashion this time around. He knows both how to outbox Wilder and just how hard he punches. I think he paces himself to a methodical decision victory. And you know what? That's ok. Wilder punches as hard as anyone in the HW division. Don't be a hero. Get the W. Look good the next time around.

Edited by Franchize, 11 February 2020 - 08:03 PM.

#13 Dolimite

Dolimite

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 08:18 PM

If Fury wins AJ will have two fights that can make him money. Fury and AJ at the 02 arena!
  • AZWildCat likes this

#14 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 14 February 2020 - 02:05 PM

I see no reason to change up, fury in 12

#15 Dolimite

Dolimite

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,005 posts

Posted 17 February 2020 - 09:27 AM

Wilder will go all out the first 3 rounds. If Fury can survive Wilder's barrage of punches, Fury boxes him in the middle rounds and the later rounds, clips him. Wilder will get up, survive the 12 rounds but lose an unanimous decision.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users