1 reply to this topic

#1 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 05:30 PM

Round 1 

Raymond Guajardo (San Antonio) vs Clay Collard (Vegas) fight last night on FS1 will be in serious contention for Round of the Year (Round 1).

Fight was stopped in the 2nd by TKO. It was Collard's last fight and Guajardo was an up-and-coming prospect.  

This was a Rock 'em Sock 'em affair. NO DEFENSE at all. Ref almost stopped it in the 1st round. Guajardo went down twice and Collard down once.

FS1 had a graphic showing Guajardo's record and a note that he dropped out of High School to pursue a pro boxing career. Shorty made a VERY BAD Decision.

Dad and brother are his trainers and the mom is the nutritionist. I'm all about keeping money in the family, but they did this kid no favors. When the ref finally stopped it, family was throwing in the towel.

Guajardo was seriously concussed. He interrupted Collard's post fight interview with Jordan Plant1f60e.png (Caleb is a lucky man) to apologize to his fans and thanks for their support and that he'll be back. He took a Grade "A" certified ass-whooping! LOL! 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png

• Cshel86 likes this

#2 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,130 posts

Posted 03 February 2020 - 01:07 PM

I'm glad that prick got his head beat in....respectfully, of course. I respect all fighters, but he had it in his mind that Collard was just another guy to steamroll. Wrong! 

Guajardo's corner was trash and it showed. They should know anybody with 3 Draws on their record is either a tough outing that got robbed against the favorite and/or that guy is a gritty fighter at heart and will bring it every time out. 

That kid took way too many punches but his head movement was non-existent and he refused to take a knee when he got hurt. There should've NEVER been a Round 2, but it happened anyway. The ref was trash and Collard just raised his hands like "WTF? You're not gonna stop this?" after he jolted Guajardo's head back numerous times. 

This kid is a such a prick and I was siding with him until he pulled that punk move by interrupting Collard's post-fight interview. I mean, dude, you just got your ass beat....why are you being so sour and passive aggressive???

He needs a new corner and probably needs to move down to 154. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users