• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,130 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 01:55 PM

I'm not sure if anybody's seen GRJ vs King Tug, but it was a pretty entertaining site for a GRJ mandatory bout! Russell basically won the fight with his hand speed but he was taking A LOT of body shots. 

Also....I broke my neck trying to figure out what weight class Rigo's in, since his bout with Lomachenko. He actually fought on the same card at 118 lbs, but he's been a unified champ at 122, I believe. 

According to Rigo and Ronnie Shields, Rigo's comfortable going down to 118. Does anybody see a GRJ vs Rigo fight at 126? 

It's crazy because Russell is saying he's gonna skip 130 and go straight to 135, but Rigo doesn't have to go up past 126 for a title shot. If he wins, then he's stuck at 126 (a weight I'm sure he may not wanna compete at), but I'm sure it's better than his shot at 130. 

Does anybody see this being a big people wanna see? 

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 10 February 2020 - 02:15 PM

Rigo is at 118. He said he wants to go "Monster Hunting". They want Inoue's title. A younger Rigo would beat Inoue, but Father Time doesn't play. Inoue will try to KO Rigo early, but we may see a repeat of the Donaire/Inoue fight. That's if Rigo doesn't go to his 4-corners defense. I'll take Inoue by UD. 

Russell wants Tank, but Tank got bigger issues. they got video of him hitting his BM after snatching her up at that b-ball game. 

Don't think Rigo will move up to 126.

I watched the GRJ vs King Tug. That was a good fight. 

#3 Dolimite

Dolimite

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,991 posts

Posted 11 February 2020 - 08:16 PM

It was nice seeing Mr. Russell fight, guess we will see him early 2022.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users