Posted 15 February 2020 - 02:58 PM

Garcia got him out if there in one?....tank did it in how many 🤷🏾‍♂️

#12 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 03:01 PM

Working with canelos team has paid off well for Ryan but the real showcase is against another top fighter

#13 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 15 February 2020 - 03:02 PM

Garcia got him out if there in one?....tank did it in how many 🤷🏾‍♂️

#14 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 22 February 2020 - 03:07 PM

Yeah he's still an idiot we all seen it, smh

#15 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 04 March 2020 - 10:52 AM

Stop it

An @ 35 or 40 still loses

1 he's trigger shy now

2 any step up against "other" talent has looked bad for him

3 it's @ 135, we all know he's not making that and if he does it's gonna be like Chavez jr vs canelo, more time spent losing weight than actually training

The broner that moved to 135 for the first time beats Haney but a dog walk is a stretch by far

Broner is collecting a check and nothing more

Haney would whip his ass!!! haney lets his hands go and he would be putting hands on Broner-

• AZWildCat likes this

#16 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 07:37 AM

Im gonna be real honest... When teddy expressed interest in fixing Ruiz I instantly said this man seen something he can fix and enhance! He doesn't speak like that often he just tells most their bums or gatekeepers or possibly gems, but rarely does he extend his services so after hearing him extend that same offer subliminally to broner I paused for a minute and thought to myself this man is about to try and make a serious comeback in boxing and with some talent he can definitely breathe new life into if they really want it.
  • Cshel86 likes this

#17 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,152 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 09:02 AM

Im gonna be real honest... When teddy expressed interest in fixing Ruiz I instantly said this man seen something he can fix and enhance! He doesn't speak like that often he just tells most their bums or gatekeepers or possibly gems, but rarely does he extend his services so after hearing him extend that same offer subliminally to broner I paused for a minute and thought to myself this man is about to try and make a serious comeback in boxing and with some talent he can definitely breathe new life into if they really want it.

I think Teddy sees these guys (Ruiz and Broner) as a golden ticket at this point because they only have a few fights left before they crash and burn...especially Ruiz. If a top tier HW loses a couple of fights, he could easily find themselves at gatekeeper status due to the lack of big names in the division. 

Ruiz has a couple of semi-big fights before he destroys his own career with horrible eating habits and lack of focus during camp. Broner has a name so he can still secure a few big fights...trouble is, Teddy's gonna have to make sure Broner pulls off at least one big win if he wants to stick around on Broner's team. 

I can't blame Teddy....he's doing what most trainers would do at this point but also gives helpful and heartfelt advice to those guys. 

#18 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,488 posts

Posted 25 March 2020 - 02:54 PM

Both of them need the discipline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users