Photo

FOX@8PM(ET)/5PM(PT)-Kownacki vs. Helenius (SPOILERS)

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 07 March 2020 - 10:39 PM

Looked like Kownacki was about to throw up as he walked/slightly wobbled to the dressing room. Hope he’s okay.

#12 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 07 March 2020 - 10:46 PM

WOW!!! WHAT AN UPSET FROM THE HOUSE OF STARK!!

:lol:

That motherf*cker does look a Wildling!

#13 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 07 March 2020 - 10:48 PM

What took so fuckin long for them to give this dude (Helenius) an interview??? The arena is damn near empty. Smh
  • Dolimite likes this

#14 Dolimite

Dolimite

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,008 posts

Posted 08 March 2020 - 03:13 PM

Adam got comfortable walking The Mountain down. I feel Helenius was waiting on his shot. That first knock down that wasn't called took Adam's legs, the second shot to the temple was all she wrote. Robert and Efe Ajagba should fight next. I don't where Adam goes, maybe he and Ruiz Jr. can have a fight for the round body.

#15 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,154 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 10:09 AM

Adam got comfortable walking The Mountain down. I feel Helenius was waiting on his shot. That first knock down that wasn't called took Adam's legs, the second shot to the temple was all she wrote. Robert and Efe Ajagba should fight next. I don't where Adam goes, maybe he and Ruiz Jr. can have a fight for the round body.

Listen. I wish Adam would've taken his time getting up off the canvas after the first KD, but his pride cost him the fight. The second knockdown was ugly and the writing was on the wall. As a matter of fact, the writing was on the wall when he went life and death in the late rounds with a shopworn Arreola 6 months ago. 

I swore Hellenius got floored by Ajagba, but that was Washington that put his lights out. Both Hellenius and Kownacki had moments where they rushed in and abandoned the jab, but Adam got caught first and paid for it. I didn't like Hellenius's body language after round 1, but who knows...maybe he just fights like his legs are a bit shot. 

I think Hellenius can move on to face the likes of maybe a Christian Hammer or somebody else that won't hurt him too badly as he waits for his mandatory shot (which I don't believe will happen). Hell, I don't know how they were gonna fit Kownacki into the mix with the big names, so I know it's not a priority to get Hellenius a big fight. Smh 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users