• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,492 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:51 PM

No room for lacking on either side leo don't wanna lose again and tank can't afford to lose.

#2 Dolimite

Dolimite

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,015 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 09:46 PM

Why is this on PPV?
  • Cshel86 likes this

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,198 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 11:05 AM

Why is this on PPV?

Probably to try and make up for the gate money since large gatherings are still on hold. I'm not 100% sure but maybe this is a way for some fighters to get their guaranteed money since gate money isn't an option right now. 

I can see why the Charlo brothers' fight is on PPV....we get 6 fights, one is a title defense against a formidable opponent in Derevyanchenko and the other is a highly anticipated unification match between Jermell and Rosario. The other 4 fights are worth watching as well!

Davis/Santa Cruz needs to be on Showtime but who am I? Lol

#4 Dolimite

Dolimite

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,015 posts

Posted 27 August 2020 - 03:02 PM

Probably to try and make up for the gate money since large gatherings are still on hold. I'm not 100% sure but maybe this is a way for some fighters to get their guaranteed money since gate money isn't an option right now. 

I can see why the Charlo brothers' fight is on PPV....we get 6 fights, one is a title defense against a formidable opponent in Derevyanchenko and the other is a highly anticipated unification match between Jermell and Rosario. The other 4 fights are worth watching as well!

Davis/Santa Cruz needs to be on Showtime but who am I? Lol

Get advertisers to make up for the gate money. No one is spending money they don't have on boxing. Especially if Canelo nor Mayweather isn't attached.

So how is COVIDLANTA treating you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users