• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AZWildCat

AZWildCat

Super Middleweight

• Members
  • 3,492 posts

Posted 01 August 2020 - 04:55 PM

I thought cshell would be all over this. Danny hasn't been stopped hell I can't remember Danny hitting the floor...so don't see spence stopping him and he can't fight Garcia like he fought Porter. Shawn makes it rough but he ain't got no real power on those shots...Danny on the other hand, he got something worth thinking about in them gloves... can't call a winner but I'll be rooting for Garcia to shake things up?
  • Cshel86 likes this

#2 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 04:14 PM

If Spence says he is 100%.. at 80-85 he better than Garcia. I got Spence. I cannot wait to see how Garcia reacts to the body shots he will be receiving. In order for Garcia to win he will have to let his hands go and do more than counter punch

Edited by MAHDI, 03 August 2020 - 04:15 PM.

• Cshel86 likes this

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,198 posts

Posted 03 August 2020 - 10:44 PM

Super excited about this one! I wishSpence would’ve taken a tuneup to eliminate any excuses from his fans. This is a tough one to call. Danny has slow feet but he’s got enough pop to get some respect.

Spence has the goods but there may be questions that need to be answered. Tough fight for both guys as most of the top tier WW fights have ended in close decisions.

It’s hard to look your best against Porter so I won’t even compare their performances against him. With that in mind, Danny’s gonna have to be first and stick to a strict game plan (Spence has a bit of trouble fighting off the back foot) or Spence is gonna impose his size and apply pressure that Danny may not be comfortable with.

Given Spence’s unknown condition and Danny’s last shot at the big stage (at least for a while), I could see a draw or a split in favor of the champ (Spence).

#4 Dolimite

Dolimite

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,015 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 09:45 PM

Danny doesn't like getting hit, if Spence is the Spence of old, he clips Danny within 10 rounds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users