• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Franchize

Franchize

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 12:31 AM

Leo has nothing to be ashamed about. That was a good fight. He was touching up Tank too. Just got trapped in the corner and BOOM!

facts. He fought his behind off. End of the day, tank just has more skill and physical tools. I really didn't expect for tank to walk him down like that though. It seemed like he knew after around or 2 that Leo didn't punch hard enough to keep him honest the whole fight
  • KSUN247 likes this

#42 Franchize

Franchize

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 01:36 AM

Every fight on the card ended early!

#43 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 06:55 AM

Tank did what I thought he should...let those hands go with bad intentions...the so called knockdown was a trip and entanglement. LSC is a warrior just not on Tank's level of skill and power. Tank can be evasive when he wants. He slipped a shot and then Boom!!! Floyd had him sharp as a tack

#44 Dolimite

Dolimite

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,031 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 07:42 AM

I wish this fight was on regular television. No one is forking over 80 bucks in the middle of a economic downturn. Anyway, great fight, great punch. Gary Russell should be next. Tank looked laser focused. He shouldn't train anywhere but Vegas for now on
  • KSUN247 likes this

#45 MAHDI

MAHDI

Junior Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,130 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 06:09 PM

I wish this fight was on regular television. No one is forking over 80 bucks in the middle of a economic downturn. Anyway, great fight, great punch. Gary Russell should be next. Tank looked laser focused. He shouldn't train anywhere but Vegas for now on

I agree yeah Floyd and Vegas is good for him. Floyd had him ready. He should stay away from Baltimore as much as possible or end up like zab judah who frequented Brooklyn too often..

#46 Franchize

Franchize

Cruiserweight

• Members
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 01 November 2020 - 07:53 PM

Tank keep knocking people out like that and we're gonna have to rename him TOASTY!

https://www.youtube....h?v=QpN1220dTZk

Edited by Franchize, 01 November 2020 - 07:54 PM.

• KSUN247 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users