• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Dolimite

Dolimite

Heavyweight

• Members
  • 6,034 posts

Posted 15 February 2021 - 10:28 AM

Pac should retire. He's done everything and as time passes by, I believe the less interested he is going to be. Ryan Garcia, isn't a foe to go out on your xareer on. At this point, what's left to do?

Teo is strong arming TR and ESPN. I don't blame him. They didn't celebrate his victory over Lomachenko like they should have. Let's face it, the collective was pissed he won, especially in the fashion he won. I am sure PBC, GB, Match room, Main Event, DAZN,and TMT are salivating at the thought of possibly signing Teo.

Great win for Richard Comey!

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,966 posts

Posted 16 February 2021 - 11:09 AM

Saw that Manny was asking for $40M to fight Bud. He wasn't gonna get that when he was under Top Rank, ain't no way he's getting that now. Manny doesn't want any parts of Spence. He should go ahead and retire. He's looking for that big CASH OUT before retiring. 

Teo is right. He was supposed to lose that fight and now Top Rank is pissed. I just wish Teo would have KO'ed Loma. He needs to sign with PBC or this new Canelo Promotions. Don't trust Golden Boy or DAZN. 

Commey did have a nice bounce back win. He needed that. 

Now, let's see what Adrien Broner has in the tank this Saturday. He better perform or he'll just be a stepping stone for prospects, if he continues to fight.

• Dolimite likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users