• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,409 posts

Posted 17 February 2021 - 10:01 AM

Welp, it looks as though Frampton's hurt his hand - once again. Smh. 

This is the what, the third time this fight has been postponed? Frampton already mapped out his last bout before he calls it a career and Shakur Stevenson's name was brought up. 

Any time a man talks about retirement, he's already one step close to calling it a day. Herring on the other hand still has a few big fights left before he packs it in. 

Fat Dan also tweeted that the TV rights in the US weren't secured for this fight and apparently, Herring hadn't even bought a plane ticket yet. It sounds like Bob was gonna have to foot the rest of the bill and he wasn't going for it. Smh. 

Thoughts? 

#2 KSUN247

KSUN247

Welterweight

• Members
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 17 February 2021 - 10:09 AM

Another delay, so we may as well write this one off. Just bad luck for both Herring and Frampton. Wanted to see this one. Herring's last fight ended in a little controversy. If it happens, I'll watch. If not, I'll wait for next big fight. I do wanna see the other guys in the division step up.
  • Cshel86 likes this

#3 Cshel86

Cshel86

"The Meanest Nice Guy"

• Moderators
  • 22,409 posts

Posted 17 February 2021 - 11:16 AM

Another delay, so we may as well write this one off. Just bad luck for both Herring and Frampton. Wanted to see this one. Herring's last fight ended in a little controversy. If it happens, I'll watch. If not, I'll wait for next big fight. I do wanna see the other guys in the division step up.

Man, I forgot all about the Oquendo fight and those headbutts! Lol

These cancellations remind me of Devon Alexander vs Kell Brook....that shit got postponed about 2-3 times as well, lol. 

Who knows, though....Bob may actually have a hand in this one if they decide to move forward in April or May or whenever Frampton's cleared to train again. I'm wondering who Herring will face next weekend being that it's no longer Frampton. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users